Firm and Decisive
It is the guts to be firm and decisive.
What I get from, even the clips and review, of the film "Lean on Me" is the bravery to stand rock-hard against anything. It takes firm decisions to correct things which have been a "tradition", a habit. It takes a lot of effort to correct the bad habit. It takes everyone's participation to break the bad-old habit. Not easy, unimaginably difficult I could say. But it is not impossible if we have the firmness and the diligence.
What I can do, for now, is to make myself firm enough, powerful enough to say "no"to the students. I have power upon them and they must obey, or at least respect me, their teacher. But of course I cannot do that alone, the others must help too. Staying together, I believe we would manage to change the students.
angkat tangan
ReplyDeleteTogether, not alone๐
ReplyDeleteKetegasan, right,? Niat untuk mengubah kebiasan "bad" menjadi kebiasan yang membekali mereka dimasa depan
ReplyDeleteIts our job, lets do together
ReplyDelete